AIM
BearMtz

DJ Babokon - Revelations DJ Babokon - Revelations

Dude. This is the best thing I've listened to on Newgrounds in a long time. This was good stuff. From one aspiring musician to another: props.

DJ-Babokon responds:

Thanks a ton!

Firehawk (2010 Remix) Firehawk (2010 Remix)

Nice

Loved it. Listened to it on repeat. Only problem I had is that the ending is a bit abrupt. I'd like the ending more if it faded out longer instead of just ending.

TTM vs FMP - Heaven Exists TTM vs FMP - Heaven Exists

Props

Love the song. Good complexity and the beat is great. I've listened to it multiple times in a row because it's just awesome. Perfect for when I'm sitting around working on homework. I like upbeat, fast paced music when I'm working. :D

BassTwister responds:

glad you liked it ^^

You Do It To Yourself You Do It To Yourself

Fantastic!

Song isn't even done and I have to give it a 10/10 and a 5/5. I love the vocals and I love the overall sound. It blends so smoothly. I can definitely see people wanting to dance to this. I'm envious. Honestly, there's nothing I can suggest to change, either because it's already too fantastic.

I wish I wasn't still using the demo to FL Studio 9, man, or I'd be asking you to help me out with my stuff. I have a couple new things up. Do me a favor and hit me back with some suggestions.

Peace and good work.
-SeventhSolar

merlin responds:

The audio portal forum in the BBS here is GREAT for help with frooty loops questions. There's an entire thread dedicated to it. Also, I've learned a TON about EQ work and mastering off of youtube tutorial videos. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions! Thanks so much for listening, and voting. You're the best!

Regards,
merlin

One by one {Feat. KateLesing} One by one {Feat. KateLesing}

Props

I like it. Nice beat, good flow. Simple, yet perfect. Kate's voice is perfect for the vocals, as well. She really adds to the song. I know this is kind of a short review, but I honestly don't have much to say other than that I loved the song. Makes me wish I was still making stuff.

Anyways, good job to you both. Very nice work.

Atomic Inc - Tropical Atomic Inc - Tropical

Good, but...

Sounds really familiar. In fact, specifically makes me think of Basshunter...

[Great Journey] [Great Journey]

Awesome!

I think this is the twentieth time I've listened to this song today. I love it. Seriously, it's awesome. Now, can you give me some tips? :P

Kazmo - One More Night RMX Kazmo - One More Night RMX

Nice!

Dude, nice remix. I'm totally digging it. You're pretty darn awesome.

Kazmo responds:

I'm glad you like it!

Thanks for the compliment!! :D

Kissed A Girl-MGA- Kissed A Girl-MGA-

Not bad.

Sounds pretty good, bro. I think the repetition of the G in girl is a bit too much, but all around, it's pretty darn sweet.

Mr-green-apple responds:

i kinda like glitchy vocals but what evs. nice talkin to you on aim. cya around

Dark Rythme v2 Dark Rythme v2

Too hard

Too hard to be ambient. Makes my head hurt.